Friday, June 1, 2007

Park City, Utah Wedding


So, for my blog today, I thought I would share something personal about myself. I went to Park City, UT for my cousin's wedding this last weekend. I was so much fun!! I flew out with my parents and my Grandmother.

My husband was racing with his father and our son stayed with my husband's mother. Our son had a wonderful time and my husband all most won a Wally!!

We met my sister, her husband and their son when we got there. We stayed at the Canyon's resort and WOW, was it beautiful!! I wish they would pay me to talk aobut their resort because it was amazing!!

She got married
to a wonderful man named Wade and the church that they got married in had huge windows in the front of the sanctuary. You could actually see the Olympic Ski Jump!! CRAZY!! Wade used to be on the Olympic ski team so there were many famous skiiers in attendence. They were all very nice.

We got back late Tuesday night and I feel like I've been
swimming up stream ever since trying to catch up but I thought I'd share a photo of us cousins at the wedding.

I love weddings. I asked my husband if we could get married again and for some reason he said no???

Beth Riegger
Keys 2 Success

No comments: